Lilypie

right now in the womb...

pregnancy

Saturday, August 1, 2009

How do you explain that??

You know... those overly emotional moments where you really don't know why you're crying but you know the only thing that will cure it is hugging a sweet child. And by hugging I mean kidnapping someone else's because yours isn't here yet. They won't mind!! Right??

Yesterday I was at my monthly check up. It had already been a bad day. I fell into a nasty car water rain puddle. I do not know HOW I survived with no pain or injury. My entire left side was submerged in the icky water. I guess my purse padded my hip. So I was sitting in the waiting room purel-ing my entire body and sniffing, when a mom walked in with her son. He was probably two and such a cutie. Also such a boy, swinging from the check in counter and climbing onto the chairs. They set down together and she began to fill out the "So you had a positive pregnancy test?" papers while her son pulled out a fruit roll up and said "maaaama? you wants a payce??". I lost it. I am teary eyed right now just typing it. That sweet boy wanted to share with his mama. She was too deep in her writing and probably battling sickness and said "no" without even looking up and he proceeded to unwrap it, wad it into a ball and stuff it into his mouth. Sighhhhhh.......

If you are wondering about my fall - we're fine. Travis stays on my right side so falling on my left side was for the best. He was moving around by the time we got into the waiting room so I knew he was alright. He did play a trick on the nurse assistant though. She was trying to find him on the dopplar and couldn't. She even asked me when the last time I felt him move was, and I told her just minutes ago and to check really low on my right side. The second she discovered him, he started kicking violently at the dopplar. How cute. I just imagined him all balled up in the bottom of my womb thinking, "there it is again....". She laughed and said "Well I guess he doesn't like that!". He did the same thing at my ultrasound, which was hilarious because we could see him kicking and punching it and then moving to the other side.

Meals definitly only last me about 3 hours now. If that. So I have to go now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment